Virtual Email Services
Virtual email services let you send and receive email using your domain name
For example, if you registered the domain name yourbusiness.com you can send and receive email using addresses such as: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of Virtual Email Services:
- Simple Web-based administration for adding, deleting and changing email addresses and aliases.
- When you need them, create as many email addresses as needed for your organization.
- No need to build and support your own email server, InterStar Communications maintains the server and provides technical support.
- No need to change anything related to email when you make other Internet service changes
- Anti-Spam (Mail Guard) Protection is available for all e-mail addresses under your domain name. Call for more information.
- Each email address can control how it handles spam filtering through an easy Web-based spam administration area
Using Web Mail (web based email application) your mailbox includes a pre set minimum of base allocation of email storage. We may not process any email message that is larger than the
CANCELLING YOUR MAILBOX:
If your mailbox is cancelled for any reason all email, including any attachments will automatically be deleted and unrecoverable. We may, in our sole discretion, recycle or retire your email address after your mailbox has been inactive and the email cannot be recovered.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
Not only can you set up and provide email accounts to all of your employees, but you can also promote your company’s web address with every email you send and receive.